Is A Bitter Betty Better Than A Boring Bobby?

.
.
.


... NEWS FLASH ...... Bloggers Reject Substitute Bettys!!! ...


.
.
.
Yes ELEVEN of you clever bloggers managed to pick the real Bitter Betty... Stepford Betty #13... Well done.. You can now go through life knowing you have the ability to pick a real girl from a clone.. This could be very a useful talent in the not too distant future!! hahaha. Sadly though there can only be TWO winners! So....

.

.

...... KATHERINE & SUZAN ....... Come On Down!! .......

.

.



Yes.. I decided as you were all so clever I'd pick two!!! One for the black & white FlyBoy print and one for the colour... Katherine [The Old Boathouse] was the first name drawn from the hat and as Suzan [Old Grey Mare] was the first in with the correct answer, she gets a print also. I thought about asking Mr Piano Accordion Man to do the draw... but his hands were full slinging '????' ...[let's call it music!!! ] ...


.
.

.
.
The following clever bloggers did pick a real Betty from a Bitter Betty
.. and for that they deserve a mention ...
.



Carole - Maynard's Greenhouse

Jennifer - JBeaudetStudios

Jelly Shane - Just Martha

Life Love, Clutter and Other Beautiful Things

Marina- Bonheur Maison

Suzan - Old Grey Mare

Peggy - According To Braswell

Stephanie - La Dolce Vita

Sweet Audrey - Audrey's Corner

Katherine - The Old Boathouse

Zuzu - Cottage In The Woods

.

[click on a link and visit someone you don't know]

.


.


And Now Will The Real Bitter Betty Please Stand Up

.
.


.
.

.
Recap: Is A Bitter Betty Better Than A Boring Bobby?
.



.
.

So THAT my friends.. is the news for today...
I'm off to remove the letter B from my vocabulary
Have a lovely week and ..
.
As as the other Susan said 'Bitter Up'
.
.
.

Julie b



.
.
.

IMAGE SOURCE:
All text, photography and artwork by Being Ruby©

.
.
.




23 comments:

the old boathouse said...

Yey lucky me! I am so excited this is one of my fav pics thank you lovely Julie. Xx Katherine

Killiecrankie Farm said...

struth - now i get it !
missed the que's sorry :)
that is magic digi work julie - talk about well freaky i must say. what a great game i'll pay better attention to the links next time.

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh no....I missed that post. I would obviously have picked the right one ( NOT!! )
Well done to the clever eleven who got it right and Katherine and Suzan are very lucky to receive one of your photographs, be it in B&W or colour.
A brilliant post, Julie....you are one clever girl. XXXX

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Yay! I picked the correct one.

Congratulations to the winners xox

rjerdee said...

watching you operate, Julie, is an entertainment in itself! Thanks for the laffs!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I had just barely discovered you when this was going on, but I have the sneaking suspicion that the fun is NOT over chez toi! I will follow you to see what other fun awaits me!

CIAO BELLA! Anita

marina said...

Gracias Julie,Estoy emocionada,Me divertí muchisimo con este juego!!!!Hasta la próxima.
xxx Marina.

Anonymous said...

I studied the pics closely. Decided it was #13. And THEN discovered that many others before me had ALREADY determined it! :)
Congrats to the lucky winners & a very happy day to you, Julie!
~ Zuzu

Splendid Sass said...

Congratulations winners!
Julie have a nice day!
Teresa

Stephanie said...

This was fun! congrats to the winners!!

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

LOL..that was too cute!!! ;)

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Awww Julie I missed out once again on the fun. What a fun..fun..post & your becoming clever beyond words. Your Halloween post was fabulous. Don't let your neighbor drive you nuts, maybe you could take up an instrument & become a musical duo? Just saying!!! LOL...

Hugs to you Julie x

oldgreymare said...

Whoo and a HOO! I am thrilled to have "a Ruby ".

Thank you so much dear friend.

xxx

z

Anonymous said...

While I did not win your prize, I have won two through you. I just want to say thank you for that and for being supportive when I had no followers. You are a gem, even when you are being Julie.
X David, NYC

Blondie's Journal said...

This was just absolutely hysterical. I can't think of a time I had more fun visiting a blog! Bitter Betty indeed!

XO,
Jane

Giulia said...

Congratulations, clever ones. (& to Clever Julie, but of course:)

xo

Susan & GG

Jen Beaudet said...

I knew it! Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thanks for doing this; it was fun! Jennifer:)

Ella said...

Congrats to the gals you weren't fooled, by your
clever photo shop technique~ ;-D

Sorry, I missed it! Hope you are well! xXx

Bye Bitter Betty...Wow, my tongue is twisted~

Patyclau said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!!

Next time I´ll win!!!!

Hugs

Pooch Purple Reign said...

haha, i could of sworn i had the right kid...
congrats winners! well done
~pooch xx

Carole said...

You mean I got it right!!! wow I am pretty talented... haha!
That was a fun game and I hope we get to play like that again. I need to be tested as much as possible these days to keep my mind sharp!lol
I know Z will be thrilled to have a Julie original! lucky girl!

xxx
Carole

simon said...

I knew it was number 13 but when I went to say it I lost the comment... sadly number 13 is just no good for me!

Angie Muresan said...

You have some pretty savvy readers, lovely Julie.