Is A Bitter Betty Better Than A Boring Bobby?

.
.
.


... NEWS FLASH ...... Bloggers Reject Substitute Bettys!!! ...


.
.
.
Yes ELEVEN of you clever bloggers managed to pick the real Bitter Betty... Stepford Betty #13... Well done.. You can now go through life knowing you have the ability to pick a real girl from a clone.. This could be very a useful talent in the not too distant future!! hahaha. Sadly though there can only be TWO winners! So....

.

.

...... KATHERINE & SUZAN ....... Come On Down!! .......

.

.



Yes.. I decided as you were all so clever I'd pick two!!! One for the black & white FlyBoy print and one for the colour... Katherine [The Old Boathouse] was the first name drawn from the hat and as Suzan [Old Grey Mare] was the first in with the correct answer, she gets a print also. I thought about asking Mr Piano Accordion Man to do the draw... but his hands were full slinging '????' ...[let's call it music!!! ] ...


.
.

.
.
The following clever bloggers did pick a real Betty from a Bitter Betty
.. and for that they deserve a mention ...
.



Carole - Maynard's Greenhouse

Jennifer - JBeaudetStudios

Jelly Shane - Just Martha

Life Love, Clutter and Other Beautiful Things

Marina- Bonheur Maison

Suzan - Old Grey Mare

Peggy - According To Braswell

Stephanie - La Dolce Vita

Sweet Audrey - Audrey's Corner

Katherine - The Old Boathouse

Zuzu - Cottage In The Woods

.

[click on a link and visit someone you don't know]

.


.


And Now Will The Real Bitter Betty Please Stand Up

.
.


.
.

.
Recap: Is A Bitter Betty Better Than A Boring Bobby?
.



.
.

So THAT my friends.. is the news for today...
I'm off to remove the letter B from my vocabulary
Have a lovely week and ..
.
As as the other Susan said 'Bitter Up'
.
.
.

Julie b



.
.
.

IMAGE SOURCE:
All text, photography and artwork by Being Ruby©

.
.
.




24 comments:

theoldboathouse said...

Yey lucky me! I am so excited this is one of my fav pics thank you lovely Julie. Xx Katherine

Killiecrankie Farm said...

struth - now i get it !
missed the que's sorry :)
that is magic digi work julie - talk about well freaky i must say. what a great game i'll pay better attention to the links next time.

Jacqueline said...

Oh no....I missed that post. I would obviously have picked the right one ( NOT!! )
Well done to the clever eleven who got it right and Katherine and Suzan are very lucky to receive one of your photographs, be it in B&W or colour.
A brilliant post, Julie....you are one clever girl. XXXX

Life love, clutter and other beautiful things. said...

Yay! I picked the correct one.

Congratulations to the winners xox

becky at abbeystyle said...

watching you operate, Julie, is an entertainment in itself! Thanks for the laffs!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I had just barely discovered you when this was going on, but I have the sneaking suspicion that the fun is NOT over chez toi! I will follow you to see what other fun awaits me!

CIAO BELLA! Anita

marina said...

Gracias Julie,Estoy emocionada,Me divertí muchisimo con este juego!!!!Hasta la próxima.
xxx Marina.

Zuzu said...

I studied the pics closely. Decided it was #13. And THEN discovered that many others before me had ALREADY determined it! :)
Congrats to the lucky winners & a very happy day to you, Julie!
~ Zuzu

Splendid Sass said...

Congratulations winners!
Julie have a nice day!
Teresa

Stephanie said...

This was fun! congrats to the winners!!

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

LOL..that was too cute!!! ;)

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Awww Julie I missed out once again on the fun. What a fun..fun..post & your becoming clever beyond words. Your Halloween post was fabulous. Don't let your neighbor drive you nuts, maybe you could take up an instrument & become a musical duo? Just saying!!! LOL...

Hugs to you Julie x

oldgreymare said...

Whoo and a HOO! I am thrilled to have "a Ruby ".

Thank you so much dear friend.

xxx

z

DAVID McGRIEVEY said...

While I did not win your prize, I have won two through you. I just want to say thank you for that and for being supportive when I had no followers. You are a gem, even when you are being Julie.
X David, NYC

Blondie's Journal said...

This was just absolutely hysterical. I can't think of a time I had more fun visiting a blog! Bitter Betty indeed!

XO,
Jane

Giulia said...

Congratulations, clever ones. (& to Clever Julie, but of course:)

xo

Susan & GG

JBeaudetStudios said...

I knew it! Congratulations to the lucky winners! Thanks for doing this; it was fun! Jennifer:)

Ellen aka Ella said...

Congrats to the gals you weren't fooled, by your
clever photo shop technique~ ;-D

Sorry, I missed it! Hope you are well! xXx

Bye Bitter Betty...Wow, my tongue is twisted~

Patyclau said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!!

Next time I´ll win!!!!

Hugs

Laurie Blaswich said...

Hi Julie,
How are you? What a wonderful giveaway, I love your images and the contest!!! wish I could have played this one!

Haven't been around in a while, took some time from blogging. But I'm back in the game again!

The photos you took of Kim kelly and her animals are fab!

Laurie xo

Pooch Purple Reign said...

haha, i could of sworn i had the right kid...
congrats winners! well done
~pooch xx

Carole said...

You mean I got it right!!! wow I am pretty talented... haha!
That was a fun game and I hope we get to play like that again. I need to be tested as much as possible these days to keep my mind sharp!lol
I know Z will be thrilled to have a Julie original! lucky girl!

xxx
Carole

simon said...

I knew it was number 13 but when I went to say it I lost the comment... sadly number 13 is just no good for me!

Angie Muresan said...

You have some pretty savvy readers, lovely Julie.