SYDNEY: Circular Quay 2000





Well I thought I’d show you some more photos of Sydney. These were taken in 2000 during the Olympic Games in Sydney. I have given it the Ruby ‘Altered Photo’ treatment [in Vanilla & White Chocolate] just for fun!



.





Circular Quay and the Overseas Passenger Terminal as viewed from the Opera House Forecourt



.



[Vanilla]





IMG  2a 3sml




[you can just spot the Museum of Modern Art hiding behind the cruise liner]



.



.



[White Chocolate]





Circular Quay a







.



.





And this one is a little more Cafe-Latte!!





And this one is a little more Cafe-Latte!!

IMG  2b 3





.



Next time I hope to bring you some photos of my local area



Unless of course I get on a plane then maybe something more interesting!!





Ciao





Julie





IMAGE Source: Being RUBY

12 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Caffe-latte is the one for me...it has a lovely finish to it.
The treatment that you give it certainly makes it look vintage...I love it....can we see more of those please, Julie ?

erin's art and gardens said...

vanilla and chocolate latte??????? yummy!!!!!!! i like the 2nd shot for the people in the foreground and that vintage look. by the way you told me "happy birthday" twice so thank you thank you!! you are a sweety!! and my actual birthday was in march. he, he. just got around to posting it now......
all the best! erin

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Wonderful images and I really love how you altered them. My youngest brother was there for the olympics and has nothing but great things to say about Sydney. I've never been ,but would love to go someday. Just wish the flight wasn't so flipping long.

koralee said...

I adore these... I have visited Sydney only once but so loved it...The 2010 Winter Olympics are heading our way in Feb. ....can't wait...Vancouver is all geared up!

Jen Beaudet said...

These are great photos "Ruby"! I like the second one the best!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

beautiful... I love it!

Carole said...

You are toooo cool. I played around with my pictures today too and found some effects I didn't even knew my photo program did. Unfortunately had to go to work Bummer!!! may try it now!!
carole
ps....love yours by the way!!!!
isn't just all about me....lol

The House That A-M Built said...

Wow, they look like last century...how clever! Oh Sydney, you are so beautiful! A-M xx

Drawn to The Sea said...

Love them! I've been playing around with some photos to post next week... a little synchronicity afoot.

That last one is especially cool.
~Julia

Lee said...

Oh, I love them all, but your cafe-latte shot is just unbelievable! Love it. Lee :)

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

The first two images look so vintage..., it's incredible how that works..., some alterations and a completely different feel.

h4ckpatil said...

here nice blog i also invite you to visit my blog http://bollywood373.blogspot.com