Birthday Wish List




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
I woke up this morning and your presents weren't here!... I'll help you out with a few 'little' things on my wishlist......






a home of my own ... preferably with a view of the ocean










this is what i call backyard bliss!








or maybe a poolhouse... complete with pool of course!








or... if you can't get one with a pool


... i'd settle for a nice yard!










out in the garden ...


I like to sit around and enjoy the scenery


(whilst Jeeves mowes the lawn)








so of course I will need some new tolix chairs










and if a house is a bit of a stretch... maybe a little shack










it would be great if the shack could come with this bed, bath and view !!!










and finally..






i will need a compact camera to record the many memories of life in my new home













Oh why be shy! ... how about this?










If this is all too much



how about the Eiffel Tower? this pretty card case will do








...
..
.







IMAGES: 1. Notebook Magazine 2. Nancy Price, 3. Max & Co, 4. French-Chateaux.net 5. Notebook Magazine, 6. Wallace Cotton (brochure cover) 7. Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa 8. Leica C-Lux-3 black 9. Canon EOS 50D Premium Kit 10. Amazon (via Tongue In Cheek)



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey happy birthday Julie! Hope you have had a fabulous day, even if we forgot to get you a little something! That postcard is beautiful.

Julie said...

Oh.. Happy Happy Birthday to you. Wish I could send you a real card and some gifts(smile) I am sure you had a great day..

x Julie

cate said...

Happy Birthday I hope you have something special planned, maybe lunch with the girls or a facial, if not retail therepy for a wonderful present is my answer...thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I love your blogs sence of humour!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, congratulations on your birthday! It's a shame I only come across your wishlist today, otherwise I would've arranged a gift for certain. :o) A combination between that shack and the bedroom/ bathroom below would be perfect, wouldn't it?

Angela.

Ps. thank you for your nice comment on my blog! It's a very special comment, because it's my first to receive! I hope you'll drop by some time again.

red ticking said...

darling post... i hope all of your dreams come true... i will add a few of these to my list! belated happy birthday...

A Beach House Dreamer said...

Oh, I'm with you on this!!!