Failure To Blog: Twice In A Blue Moon









To The Moon Alice
Twice In A Blue Moon



Failure to blog is about right and now I've missed posting both Full Moons in August ..So.. Here's two versions of the same moon to keep you thrilled and riveted to this blog space! [or.. in reality...I couldn't decide which I preferred!]


Around about this time last year I was wandering the path on the way to Atrani on the beautiful Amalfi Coast, as I happened upon this interesting building propping up the rugged landscape. Sadly I'm not there this year but hopefully again one day.

Sorry I haven't been visiting or posting. Just no free time right now, but thanks to those of you that continue to pop in or email and let me know I'm still part of your world!! It warms my little heart!!



Have A Wonderful Week
IMAGE SOURCE & CREDITS:
 Artwork  [copyright beingRuby©]
Created from original photography:  [beingRuby©]
Location: Atrani, Italy, August 2011


14 comments:

It's me said...

Glad i see a post from you again...love the blue moon.....happy sunday...xxx...

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

So happy to learn all is well with you, Julie. Look forward to your posts.
Have a nice weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

Stephanie said...

Darling! I've MISSED you! Hope all's well! Love your Bella Luna. xoxo

rjerdee said...

Been missing you! I think blogging has slowed down, generally, for many. 'tis the season.

Sharon said...

Julie, my sweet moon friend! I've missed you. Blogland is not the same without you...and your moons. Both of these are beautiful. I love the second one. The full shot of that building shows it has its own moon window! Perfect for a Blue Moon month!!! xxxSharon

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Your blue moon is so worth the wait! I was in Oia, Santorini during a huge full moon (not a blue one) and it looked almost daylight with the silver reflection on the water, so very still in the caldera.

Missed you and hope that you are well. Love the "To the Moon Alice" reference - haha!

Bises,
Genie

La Petite Gallery said...

I have been missing you. Glad you are alright. For 2 weeks now , at night I feel like I am in Russia. It's White nights in Maine. The
moon has never lite up my yard like this. It's almost like flood lights.
be well my dear friend.

yvonne

helen tilston said...

Hi Julie

These images were worth waiting for.

Glad all is well with you and looking forward to seeing you soon
Helen xx

Loree said...

I have missed you Julie and kept wondering whether you would ever be back. Both pics are gorgeous. That building looks surreal.

Carole said...

I'm sure you'd love to be back in Italy now....but you have your memories. I haven't been blogging as much either. I think it's catchy. You are so good photographing the moon. I took my first decent shot the other night as it was coming up over the greenhouse. I'll send it to you sometime.
My hotmail acct isn't working right now....errr

hope all is well

hugs
C

Lillianna said...

Just found you!
And I adore your latest post!
I love them!

Those moons are your absolutely best!! Can´t wait to see more!

Hurry!

Love from Lillianna

Giulia said...

Sorry I've been AWOL, too. I knew you wouldn't neglect the blue moon:) xoxo

Virginia said...

Well we weren't counting, just very appreciative of these lovely images as always.
V

Elaine said...

Ooh, love that first blue moon. You must be very busy to miss 2 blue moons. I am neglecting my blog too and trying to get back to regular postings.